24 December 2012

1 More Sleep To Go

It's finally Christmas Eve and I can't believe how quickly December has flown by!  I haven't seen many Christmas decorations up this year but there are some beautiful ones dotted about.

My parents are away (coming home late tonight though!) so my brother and I had to get up really early this morning to get all the food we'll need for tomorrow.  The supermarket was quite busy but everyone was cheery (minus one moody shop assistant who wouldn't help me find satsumas, but we'll ignore him).  I love how much happier everyone is at Christmas.  I find people are just nicer in general and more willing to help you as well.

Anyway I hope you're all having a great time wherever you are and whatever you do :)  I'm spending the day tidying and watching movies on TV.  Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. perfect photos! have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I hope you had a lovely christmas too ♥

      Delete